At Aldersgate, we are known for being actively involved in
mission and service in our local community, as well as the nation and even internationally.
- We care for our members with acts of service and compassion. Everything from transporting those unable to drive themselves to appointments and helping with handyman projects around the house to the Stephens Ministers who come along side those going through difficult times.
- Aldersgate has been serving a free, weekly meal for the needy and we’ve named it the Me-‘N-U Community Meal. The meals are served every Thursday from 6:00 to 7:00 in The Street and we serve 100 - 125 meals per week. Attendees should use the Academy entrance. We have a Volunteer Information Form for those wanting to volunteer.
- We provide both monetary support and hands on participation in partnership with numerous local agencies and ministries. We serve the homeless, food banks, childrens services and more.
- Go Green - We support efforts to recycle, reuse and renew our earth's resources.
- UMCOR - United Methodist Committee On Relief serves in crisis situations around the world.