Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.
Children's Ministry Lead
- To provide children with opportunities and experiences that will help them learn about Jesus and grow in their faith.
- To build relationships with children and their families.
- To facilitate the strengthening of caring, Christian relationships between children and youth.
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers who will be caring adults who are good Christian role models
- Attend, or coordinate staffing for, Thursday night Me-'N-U to engage in activities with children guests
Tasks to complete Objectives
- Plan and implement Sunday School curriculum for children
- Plan and implement Vacation Bible School
- Attend weekly Staff meetings (as needed)
- Provide support and back up for other staff in children and youth areas
- Occasionally participate in children and/or youth related activities during worship
- Participate in the planning of other church events that include children
Hours are part time, beginning with 8 hours per week.