Hang tight while we prepare your form...
Children and Youth Leader
My job helps the Community of Faith resemble the Kingdom of God to help nurture the faith of Aldersgate children (3-11) and youth (12-21) in a way that strengthens their personal relationship with God.
- To provide children and youth with opportunities and experiences that will help them learn about Jesus and grow in their faith.
- To build relationships with children and youth, providing them with other caring adults in their lives who are good Christian role models.
- To facilitate the strengthening of caring, Christian relationships between children and youth.
Tasks to complete Objectives
- Deliver Sunday School curriculum for children and youth.
- Plan and deliver a weekly youth fellowship meeting, preferably on Sunday evening for middle and high schoolers.
- Attend Thursday night Me-'N-U community dinner to engage with children and youth guests
- Deliver weekly Academy chapel time (Wednesday morning prior to staff meeting).
- Plan and lead a summer mission trip for children and youth. This will be paid extra for actual hors worked, not sleeping, on the mission trip.
- Supervise operation and staffing of Cradle Care Nursery (ages 0-3)
- Attendance at weekly staff meeting (currently Wednesday morning) is mandatory
Hours are part time, beginning with 10 hours per week.