Aldersgate Community is proud to host support groups to help people with addictions. You are important to us and we understand the struggles that you are having. We hope that you find the help that you need. The following are the groups that meet at Aldersgate.
- AA meets Monday's 7:30 PM in room 133 (map). AA is a nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem)
- Al-Anon meets Monday's or Tuesday's 7:30 PM in room 131 (map). Al-Anon is a mutual support program for people whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking.
- Alateen meets Tuesday's 7:30 PM in room 200 (map). Alateen is a fellowship of young people (mostly teenagers) who's lives have been affected by someone else's drinking whether they are in their life drinking or not.
- Big Book meets Thursday's 6:00 PM in room 200 (map). Big Book is the book for AA, where we read part of the book and then discuss the reading.
- 12 Step: meets Tuesday's 7:30 PM in The Lounge (map). 12 Step is a study of the 12 steps of AA and discuss how to apply those steps to our life.