We want to make sure you're in the know of activities for this next week! Check back every Thursday for updates!
- The Jolly Gater's Luncheon is on Tuesday August 20 at 12p. Click here for the flyer.
- This Sunday will bring a young guest musician, Mason Nichols, who will provide the Special Music. He will offer a saxophone solo with Phyllis providing piano accompaniment. We'll look forward to having Mason join us.
- The Cub Scouts are getting ready for a new year of adventure! If you know someone who might be interested, they are having an informational meeting on Thursday August 22 at 6:30p in the Down Under. The first hike is Thursday August 27 at 6:45p at Franke Park. Click here to see more information!
- Three weeks 'til Fall Choir Season. C'mon folks, come share your talent! Join us in this new choir season. Rehearsals begin after Labor Day.
- A new church directory is being put together. Pictures will be taken October 14-17, watch for more information coming soon!
- There's an opportunity to volunteer for Me-N-U! Lead Cook or Co-Cooks: Being the lead cook means planning the menu, doing the grocery shopping for that menu and preparing the meal. Of course, the church pays for all groceries and supplies. There is already a team in place to support you, we just need a leader. Click here to email Lisa to volunteer!
- See what's for dinner at Me-'N-U here.
- Click here to see this week's bulletin.